Monday 2 October 2017

Dear,

Krishnaaa....,When I saw you for the first time at my friends home... I knew I had found someone wonderful. And ever since then, all I have wanted is to be with you. Seeing you happy brightens my day and makes me think I am doing the right things.

You have the most loving and forgiving heart I have ever known and I can assure you that you will remain the centre of attention for me. I will do everything in my capacity to keep you in my heart krishna . Ours will be an everlasting relation because am the inseparable soul cannot live without a super soul(Krishna). The day I discover you in arms, that will be the happiest day of my life.


Thank you for being there, at least on my mind.


                                                                                                                                      Yours,


No comments:

Post a Comment