Thursday 12 October 2017

Long Distance

Dear Heart,

Krishna Being apart from you is more difficult than I ever imagined. I see reminders of you everywhere I look, and they make me ache to be near you again.
I love you with all my heart. I love every moment  that i spend with you Krsna, and I love you even more in the moments when we are apart. Early morning I write this letter, it's like you are right here with me Kanha. I feel your hand on my shoulder, your fingers in my hair, and the soft breath of your kiss on my forehead. I miss you darling Krishnaa. 
                                                                                                                    All my love,
                                                                                                                 Your Forever Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment