Wednesday 4 October 2017

Dying For your Love Krsnaa πŸ’•

Krsnaaa....,

I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying krishna. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life kanha, and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together in Goloka Vrindavan or here or somewhere but Still am waiting For you Krishna.

Krsna,I promise to always love you and always hold you in my heart. I will always be here for you when you need me, and I will love you no matter what destiny brings for me. You are my soul mate, and I vow to love you all eternity. I love you, kanhaiyya....(krishna)πŸ˜ŸπŸ’•πŸ’”
                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                            
                                                                                                         Waiting For you...

No comments:

Post a Comment