Sunday 8 October 2017

Special Love πŸ’•

Krishna ur love is something that is truly special and there is no other love like urs in the world. I feel as if I have won the lottery with you, someone who is so special and magical, who makes my life and my world a thousand times better just by being there with u. When I look at you, I know that I have truly hit the jackpot. All you have to do in order to warm my heart is be the loving, caring god that you are.  you helped me so much and helped me in each and every sec to improve my love on u.. because ur supersoul and am just small soul so we truly have a loveπŸ’• that is special krsna.

                                                                                                                          Yours,
                                                                                                                               Love.........

No comments:

Post a Comment